Beginner Rug Hooking
- Wednesdays: Oct. 11, 18, 25 Nov.8
- Time: 1-4 PM
- Price per student: $100 (Plus cost of supplies paid to instructor)
- Minimum no. of students: 4 Maximum : 8
Learn the basics of traditional rug hooking by completing a 12″ x12″ mat. Students must hook at home to be able to finish their mat within the 4 classes. Choice of a project is a pre-drawn pattern on linen and precut wools (kit) or student can purchase linen and wool to hook their own design.
Note: Instructor needs a decision on class project at least one week prior to class to allow time to make up kits.
Choice of designs:
Pumpkin, sunflower or a heart with vine
If the student is designing their own mat, linen and wool supplies are priced individually. Contact teacher for estimated costs.
Materials: Students, please bring fabric scissors, straight pins, thread and needle and design ideas (if applicable) to first class.
- Kit w/ wools and hook: $85-$89
- Frame: $65 or $10 rental fee w/ option to buy
- Hook: $12
Classes that have specific dates and time frames with an overall class registration fee need to be paid in advance in order to guarantee a space since spaces are limited .
- Cancellation Policy: If a class is canceled you will be notified by phone or email at least one day prior to class at which time, students will be offered to sign up for another class or full refund.
Refunds: Anyone withdrawing from a class will receive a full refund upon written notification three weeks before such schedule class begins, if after three weeks a $25.00 fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be returned to student.
- CLASS SCHEDULE
- REGISTRATION FORM